Oops! It's been a few days since I last updated. I was out of town on Saturday at the Scottsdale Arabian & Half Arabian Horse Show. It was FANTASTIC even if the weather was pretty cruddy. Got some great shots of some magnificent Arabians as well.
Sunday a few of my friends came down (that were "in town" from California and Phoenix) to visit and meet The Gert. My friend Lauren and Shannon both hopped up on her after I first got on her. It was feeding time and we thought it would be rather interesting. Even though she threw a few fits, they were not that bad at all, she went quite nicely for them. I am so proud of her!
Testing her out to see how she wants to behave..
Lauren taking the first (after me) spin on Gert
My friend Shannon up..
I took her out yesterday, had her feet trimmed, and rode her for about 20 minutes. She was so great, listened so well and picked up the canter when asked on point. So we called it a day and ended it there. My lovely little girl! Then she had a mini photoshoot with her new cooler custom made by: Golden Shadows
To see some of the shots taken from the Scottsdale Arabian Show, visit my photography website:
Hoof & Paw Photography
Am I going to have to smack you with a wet noodle to get you put your shoulders back?? Lol (yes, i did come stalk you out here) ~Ems
ReplyDeleteYES PLEASE! LOL I'm not focusing on my Eq. at all (obviously but if my hunched shoulders is my worst habit besides my toes poking out more then I'm not doing toooo shabby, haha) and just on her. Though I do plan on getting yelled at lessons in a while!
ReplyDelete