Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/11

Not much to update. Gertie was really good the other day; okay she was decent. And she was fairly good, for the most part, today. I honestly cannot believe how quickly she learns. I have to go through one of my books and get some more ideas on what to teach her next. Longitudinal exercises would be great. She's doing fabulous at responding to pressure with only my leg. She gets ADD sidetracked sometimes but for the most part I can steer her with just my legs. We're working on that a lot and she's got leg-yield going to the right fairly well. Just need to work on it some more. Lots of serpentines and figure 8's still along with ground poles. She is coming along so well and I am glowing. I've gotten a lot of compliments on her lately and I couldn't be more proud. Though, we (and I) have a lot to work on still.. I think a lesson or two here and there are in order for me so I can nail down my stuff better to better help her out.

We have come a long way. 3 years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAeIo_qQEU

No comments:

Post a Comment